Do you have any of the situations below?
- Your sales managers are often out of office meeting clients and don’t have access to CRM. They message clients from their phones.
- Your sales team works in the office and uses one WhatsApp from one corporate phone, handing that over within the team.
If yes, then you most likely are facing the issues like..
1. When a sales manager goes on vacation, gets sick or leaves the company all the information gets lost. It is difficult to make a sale to a client when a certain part of his history is missing. Lost information results in lost sales.
2. Sales managers often miss WhatsApp messages and simply forget to reply to customers. This often happens when a manager gets the message and reads that but then switches to another urgent task or call. Lost messages result in lost deals.
3. Managers have to fill in CRM manually gathering the information from their phones. This usually takes minimum 20 minutes from their day and sums up in 10 hours per month. Time lost on maintaining CRM results in more lost sales.
Wazzup helps to solve all that connecting WhatsApp into CRM. How?
1. All the messages sent either from phones or from CRM are captured in CRM.
2. Clients and deals are easily moved from one manager to another by changing the responsibility in CRM.
3. Messages remain in “unread” status until the sales manager actually replies to a client but not until it is just read.
How does that look in CRM?
1. Each message from new client is created as Deal/Lead/Contact
2. Each Deal/Lead/Contact is assigned to a responsible manager
3. Managers work with WhatsApp messages directly form CRM through interface similar to WhatsApp web
4. Managers monitors pending messages from their clients
5. Sales department manager controls the amount of not answered messages for each sales manager.