Here are some tips:
- Avoid adding too many project/workgroup drive into your My Drive. You can choose to leave the files in project/workgroup by not doing “Connect to Drive”. If you have too many files and you are doing synchronization using Desktop App, it will slow down your system and Bitrix system.
- Reduce the folder that you want to connect to drive on Company Drive. Instead let Company Drive documents stay on the cloud.
- Disconect from Drive (Company drive or Workgroup) . Review this periodically, monthly to ensure optimum performance.
How to copy/move files from Workgroup drive to Company drive?
- You can do this by connecting both the workgroup and company to drive.
- Go to windows explorer and do Ctrl-C of the folder/files you want to copy and Ctrl-V to paste into the company folder.