If your organization is subscribed to Office365 or GSuite, your domain will most likely be directed to Office365 or GSuite server to manage your office email. Technically, your domain MX records are directed to Office or GSuite. If your Office365 subscription is limited or you wish to use other mail servers to manage email without have to pay for Office365 or Gsuite per user license, then the guide below will help you to save some money.
A cpanel hosting service at GoDaddy cost about USD100 per year and provide unlimited emails. If you are hosting corporate website, most likely you may already have cpanel hosting and can re-use the mail server provided as part of the hosting.
To setup secondary mail server:
- You must choose a subdomain to host your secondary email. If your corporate email address is @mycompany.com, you will need to introduce a subdomain like @global.mycompany.com or @sg.mycompany.com.
- Once you have decided on your subdomain, create the sub domain record in cpanel
- Go to your domain management site
- create A record Name=webmail, content=ip address of your cpanel server
- create MX record Name=sg (or your chosen subdomain) pointing to your mail server. e.g webmail.mycompany.com
- You can now go to cpanel to create new email for your employees without incurring any cost. The new employee email will need to be under subdomain e.g @global.mycompany.com. This will also allow administrator to manage mail server accordingly.
If you are selling products online, consider implementing Bitrix sales automation by doing the following:
- Let your customer order your product online by putting a QR code sticker in your product.
- On scanning, customer will be navigated to the product information page and ordering page. These pages are hosted in Bitrix using sites and online store, so you can setup and configure these pages easily.
- Customer will select product, quantity & delivery slot as configured by you.
- Customer will either make online payment or get an invoice to pay via electronic transfer.
- Once payment is made, Bitrix will route order to fulfillment team
- If your fulfillment team is external parties, they can access Bitrix using the extranet capability and help you manage fulfillment. Integration to their system is also possible with Bitrix REST integration.
- Once fulfillment has completed delivery and updated Bitrix, the order is closed. Customer will be requested to provide feedback via email.
- Reduce paperwork
- Reduce your time on WhatsApp, WeChat, Line messaging to take order and then tracking orders in excel
- Increase cross sale when customer self order in your product ordering page
- Allow external fulfillment team to complete your end-to-end order process with minimal coordination
- Ability to scale up and take in more orders
Are you running Facebook ads and your prospect are leaving their contact information and then it goes into MS Excel / Google sheet?
Do you check excel sheet everyday and then assign out the prospect data to your managers or staff to follow up?
Do you have problem tracking which prospect has been contacted, which need to be follow up and whom are converting to actual paying customer?
Bitrix24 allows you to capture prospect info and then assign it automatically to your managers to follow up. Whether you are running Facebook Ads or Google Ads, once your prospect click on an advertisement (sponsored ads), prospect will be routed to a page with your product and services advertised. When prospect leave their contact details, that information will be routed to your managers instantly and they will get a notification in email, mobile apps or even a SMS (based on configuration).
If you have business in 5 countries, those prospect can be routed to the branch manager in each country automatically. As a business owner or operation manager, you can monitor and track the prospect conversion to customer in a single dashboard.